Sluggo's Python Stuff
Page updated 11-Sep-2007
- My packages
- Comparative Databases Demo
- A parallel demonstration of SQLAlchemy and the object database Durus.
- Pylons tutorials
- Pylons Execution Analysis: a trace through the code as Pylons' QuickWiki tutorial is executing. (ReST source)
- Pylons Actions Tips: a cheat sheet for writing Pylons action methods and templates. (ReST source)
- Using Durus with Pylons: how to replace SQLAlchemy with Durus in the QuickWiki project. (ReST source)
- WSGI Explorations with Python
- An article discussing WSGI, Quixote, and Paste. This will be published in Linux Gazette in June.
- A web interface to my Subversion repository. See the README.
- cgi2scgi.py: A CGI script that forwards a request to an SCGI server.
- dbutil.py: A SQL generator. A middle ground between DB-API and object-relational mappers.
Test suites: test_dbutil.py test_dbutil_where.py
- StaticFile.py: A workaround for the mod_scgi Refresh bug in Quixote's StaticFile. Includes a StaticDirectory class.
- wsgi_server.py: A WSGI interface for Quixote (QWIP) and a threaded Publisher. Proposed for quixote.servers.wsgi_server.
- A demo showing several Quixote 2.x features. Unchanged since 10-Dec-2004. The next version will be split into several smaller demos and show a bunch of new features.
- Gentle Annotations for the Twisted Finger tutorial
- Some notes that can help explain the Twisted Finger tutorial. These have been accepted for the tutorial but not yet incorporated into it.
You can email me at email@example.com. --Mike
Sluggo is Mike Orr, a helluva friendly guy in Seattle. Email me if you have feedback.